Blogger Vs WordPress For Newbie

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl blog ads space for rent
Sexy and horny Malaysian girl on page 1 after improved SEO ranking

Thinking back when I first started blogging many years back before I heard of WordPress. I thought I had a lot to learn how to optimize my blog. At that time I had no idea that I had to know about SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) to get my blog noticed in WWW. I just thought ad long as I put some contents, pictures and Adsense into it I could just make money from it.


I was disappointed... no money made and literally zero page views in months.

Looking back. I had done everything wrong!

Sexy and horny Malaysian girl blog ranking screenshot
Sexy and horny Malaysian girl long-tailed keywords maintained
blog on page 1 ranked #1, 2 and 3 after improved SEO ranking

When everyone was talking about WordPress, how powerful it is, how easy to use and more powerful than blogger, I jumped right in. But hey, it's not exactly free! Hosting is required... I tried but ended up wasting money. You may have the best web design, without basic SEO knowledge, your website will still be cold as ice.

Because I wanted to jump into the band wagon of making money online, I followed all the wrong gurus whose instructions were to buy traffic to my website and blogs. They had on purpose left out the most important factor so that I just blindly give them my money. I was still in the red.... So I decided to just back off from everything and just listen. True enough, I finally realized the one thing that I really needed to learn is to improve adult blog SEO Ranking.

I was back to use blogger once again as my basic blogging platform. Because of its simple to use settings. I could perform most of SEO's necessary tweaking without knowing how to code. Within 2 months, I was able to rank on page 1 in Google Search. Visitors, page views and opt-in jumped many folds. That was my first sweet success. Subsequently, I revisited WordPress and I had no trouble using it as I had already learned how to SEO my websites.

In a nutshell, I always advice newbies in my eBook "Basic SEO For Blogging" to first learn the ropes by using blogger. Results will not be overnight because it requires constant tweaking to contents and keywords. By the time your blog or website shows up in page 2 or 3 in Google searches consistently, you might want to consider moving over to WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment